(2) In London of throat cancer on 23 September 1939
(3) Brokenhearted in North London of so-called natural causes on March 14, 1883
(4) In Paris, executed by guillotine, 28 July 1794
(5) In the saddle on January 26, 1979
(6) Of food poisoning a week after the publication of Traumdeutung in Vienna on November 1899
What were his last words?
(1) Mehr licht! Mehr licht!
(2) More beer!
(3) Either the wallpaper goes, or I do.
(3) Friends, applaud! The comedy is finished.
(4) Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
(5) Am I dying, or is it my birthday?