So, in a celebratory spirit, I thought today I would share a series of random facts I have in my head which aren't particularly useful, a kind of momentary constellation of me...
1) I once heard, maybe in a movie, Bob Neuwirth referred to as Bob Dylan's "amanuensis."
2) The Diaper Genie requires special bags. The Diaper Champ requires no special bags. That's why The Champ always wins.
3) I was a collector from a young age, storing my GI Joe figures posed in a cabinet, not ever playing with them.
4) I do not play piano, though I wish I did
5) As a kid, I once asked me dog if she was excited that it was my birthday.
6) I have smoked many thousands of cigars.
7) Roy Haynes subs for Elvin Jones, who was apparently in rehab, on one of Coltrane's "Live at Newport" albums.
8) Harlem--125th St.; Fordham...Mount Vernon West...Bronxville; Tuckahoe; Crestwood; Scarsdale; Heartsdale; White Plains; North White Plains.
9) When I used to be able to write a poem in one sitting, I used to write a poem every year on my birthday.
10) I'm not sure if my Friendster account is still active.
11) States I've visited: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Washington, Hawaii, Oregon, Illinois; New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Missouri, California, New York, Georgia, Colorado.
12) At least two magicians have pulled a coin out of my ear.
13) Morning People. Why?
14) There is no rule number 6.
15) I didn't drink soda till well into my teens. Now look at me.