These two gentlemen are
(1) drinking a cocktail concocted by Matthew Yeager
(2) toasting the Civitella Ranieri in Umbria
(3) plotting a trade that will clear salary room so the Knicks can pursue free agent LeBron James next summer
(4) congratulating themselves on buying shares of American Express last April when it was 15. (It is now nearly 40).
(5) considering the best way to get past the dark harbor and resume the continuous life.
The best (wisest, wittiest, most neatly correct) answer will win.
-- T. McGrady