How did you like last night's doings?
(1) "Poor Peggy." Some things don't change.
4. Poor Megan in so many ways! Which will destroy her first? Her marriage to Don or her having willingly walked into the maw of deepest darkest Hollywood?
5. I would like to see more of the woman on plane. What are the chances?
6. I'm a little fretful about what moves Roger's daughter is going to pull now that she has "forgiven" him. I smell membership in a cult or weird religion on the horizon as the reason she's so "forgiving" now. Maybe born again?
7. Those orgies are going to sap Roger's strength. But I like his spirit of inquiry about everything.
8. I share your confusion about where Don is living now...since he's still being paid maybe he kept that swank flat? Yet with Megan's rent in Laurel Canyon or Hollywood Hills, or wherever she moved, and her not seeming to be employed in movies and TV quite yet, perhaps he's had to take a smaller cheaper place where the doors stick? What are those doors a metaphor for?
9. Yes, forest fires and coyotes...this is what passes for a portrait of California.
10. I wish you and Stacey were bi-coastal as Mad Men now seems to be!
Going to a Dodger game tonight. They are playing the Diamondbacks. Hope they squash them.