1) Typos that convert Sunday to Synday [or Sinday]
2) The fact that happy hour is all day long
3) Football as a metaphor for sex or sex as a metaphor for football
4) Brunch at Elephant & Castle on Greenwich Avenue or maybe that place on the corner of Greenwich at 10th Street just west of 6th Avenue where the cigar store used to be, what's it called,Rosemary's?
5) There are more songs writen about Sunday than any other day of the week (including Jule Styne's "Sunday") even though "Saturday Night is the Loneliest Night in the Week" outsold all of them
Hint: the title of the piece. Hint two: the illustration.
And as you lift your glass, think of something amusing, like the results of the poll indicating that 10% of the people characterized the major's job performance as excellent, 29% said good, 37% fair, 20% poor, and 5% have never heard of him. Here's to that invincible 5%.