(1) A lady inquires about a common acquaintance by her maiden name.
(2) The lost pencil was a present from the brother-n-law with whom he later quarreled.
(3) In the New Testament we read of women as "the weaker vessel."
(4) In dreams embarking on a journey represents dying.
(5) A broken arm coincides with the breaking of a marital vow.
(6) "One half of me is yours; the other half yours, --
Mine own I would say. . . "
(7)" In his great career, he has punished many authors.".
(8) The primitive man (Urmensch) became the clock-man (Uhrmensch) because it was time for lunch
(9) "Do all Italian women dance so well?" "No, just the better part of them" (the bona parte).
(10) "He treated me famillionairely."